ICC Spray Applied Fireproofing Inspections
Inspection Process Includes:
- Verify specifications, standards and building codes
- Identify fire resistant material and review manufacturer specification and application processes
- Structural frames, columns, beams, and floor sections are properly prepared for application
- Verify proper coverage, thickness and density of applied fire resistant materials
- Perform proper sampling and testing of test specimen – i.e. Bond Strength, etc.
ATS quality assurance program ensures our experts perform efficient, accurate inspections at competitive rates. Our detailed reports outline tests performed and the compliance results as they pertain to approved plans and applicable building codes.