Now Hiring Cad Technicians for the Alexandria, VA Office
ATS, a thriving Engineering Firm established in 1967,
has multiple cad jobs to be filled January 2018
Announcement Date: January 1, 2018
Sr Cad Technicians
Targeted Recruitment Area: Washington DC and 90 Mile Radious Around Alexandria, VA
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a world-class, technologically advanced consulting and engineering firm with extensive testing and inspection capabilities. With headquarters in Marietta, GA and over 20 branch offices and over 750 employees scattered throughout the US, ATS has established an excellent reputation within the commercial, industrial and legal communities for taking a closer look with our metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensic and consulting engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services.
Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Our engineering services provide practical, hands-on solutions for façade access of buildings (e.g. the window cleaning industry). We provide inspection, testing, and installation services as well as consulting engineering services for façade access systems to a variety of clients such as building owners, property managers, architects, developers, etc.
This position would primarily be responsible for generating CAD drawings and technical reports related to façade access equipment design, inspection, installation, and testing as follows:
- Generating drawings and technical reports prepared in conformance with company requirements with engineers and designers in multiple disciplines.
- Provide drawing production support as needed for engineering designs
- Must be highly motivated, well organized and able to work unsupervised on multiple ongoing assignments with challenging deadlines.
- Manage client relationships
- High degree of proficiency using AutoCAD
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of developing technical writing and communications skills.
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Dependable, team oriented, and have a positive attitude.
- CAD certificate or extensive knowledge in CAD (specifically AutoCAD and SolidWorks desirable)
- 3+ years’ experience in mechanical/structural design
- Knowledge of facade access equipment
- Knowledge of REVIT software
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race,color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.