Now Hiring For Digital Marketing Jobs
ATS, a thriving Engineering Firm established in 1967 with over 800+ employees,
has digital marketing jobs to be filled immediately
Hiring Digital Marketing Specialists and Web Content Developers
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a world-class, technologically advanced consulting and Engineering firm with extensive testing and inspection capabilities. With headquarters in Marietta, GA and over 20 branch offices and over 800 employees scattered throughout the US, ATS has established an excellent reputation within the commercial, industrial and legal communities for taking a closer look with our metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensic and consulting engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services.
Our Marketing Department is currently seeking a Full Time Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Create original content for company websites, newsletters, press releases, and promotional articles
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC Strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other relevant marketing sites
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising and/or marketing.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good listening skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Ability to work independently
Not Required But Nice To Know:
- HTML and CSS
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401k with matching contribution, quarterly bonus opportunity, tuition reimbursement, paid training, paid holidays, and a generous paid time off/vacation package.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race,color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.