Now Hiring for Field
Calibration Technician Jobs
Applied Technical Services needs to fill a full-time position in our Calibrations department
Hiring Field Calibrations Technicians
Field Calibrations Technicians
Targeted Recruitment Area: 200 Mile Radius Around Atlanta, GA
About ATS and Calibration Needs
Applied Technical Services, Inc. (ATS) is a well-established consulting engineering firm with significant testing, inspection, and calibration capabilities. During the more than 50 years since our inception, ATS has steadily expanded its offerings and client base; we now serve the needs of clients representing a variety of industries and located around the world. Our company currently employs over 750 career specialists in 20 branch offices, and growing market demand will continue to spur our need for additional staff. ATS is currently searching out talented personnel for calibration jobs at our corporate office — specifically, full-time calibration technician jobs for candidates with relevant experience with calibration of electronic equipment. Learn more about the position below:
About the Job
Our calibration department is seeking an Electronic Calibration Technician for a full-time position. The right applicant will be responsible for the field service calibration of electronic and mechanical measuring and test equipment in Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas.
Calibration Technician Requirements
Applicants will be required to travel on-site to calibrate a variety of test and measurement equipment. You will, also, work with other technicians on the team or may work on projects by themselves. Must be a self-starter and should possess good interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written communication skills and well as computer skills are a must.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- On-Site Calibration of electronic and mechanical measuring and test equipment
- AC/DC Low Voltage (multimeters, oscilloscopes, power meters, voltage calibrators etc.)
- RF Frequency measuring and Generating Devices (spectrum analyzers, frequency generators, FR counters)
- Temperature & Humidity devices (data loggers, hygrometer, environmental chambers, ovens)
- High Voltage Generating and Measuring equipment (Hipot tester, Meggers, Insulation testers)
- Basic mechanical and physical dimensional calibrations
Desired Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Candidate must have previous experience in electronic equipment calibration
- Commercial or Military experience acceptable
- Position will require daily travel — most travel would be within a 5 hour range of Marietta, GA. Current technicians average 10 overnights per month
- Candidate must be willing to work overtime and occasional weekends
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.