Now Hiring for Vibration Testing Engineer Jobs
ATS, a thriving Engineering Firm established in 1967,
has multiple engineering positions to be filled immediately
Hiring Vibration Test Engineers
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a world-class, technologically advanced consulting and engineering firm with extensive testing and inspection capabilities. With headquarters in Marietta, GA and over 20 branch offices and over 750 employees scattered throughout the US, ATS has established an excellent reputation within the commercial, industrial and legal communities for taking a closer look with our metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensic and consulting engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services.
Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
- The successful applicant will work directly with customers to define, develop and conduct vibration testing programs for a variety of applications (automotive, aerospace, military, nuclear, etc.)
- Perform or delegate testing, as required, to meet deadlines and workload requirements
- Review customer specifications to support quotation activity as well as testing
- Provide technical guidance to technicians
- Manage projects for quality, timing and cost
- Keep accurate record of all testing and strictly follow internal QA policies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (will consider Electrical Engineers with significant background in dynamics testing)
- Five (5) years of experience running dynamics test programs
- Thorough understanding of vibration testing concepts (sinusoidal vibration, random vibration, classical shock, SRS, etc.)
- Familiarity with RTCA/DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 is a plus
Hands On Experience With:
- Electrodynamic shakers and controllers (Unholze-Dickie, Thermotron, Vibration Research)
- Data acquisition and signal processing (FFT, spectral analyzers)
- Temperature/Humidity Chambers (CSZ, Thermotron, ESPEC)
Requirements - Personal/Team:
- Interface with clients as part of service organization
- Capable of multitasking
- Capable of quickly absorbing a variety of test procedures and method
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Capacity to handle fast-changing priorities in a quality-driven environment
- "Can do" attitude.
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race,color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.