Web Content Writing Jobs
ATS, a thriving Engineering Firm established in 1967 with over 800+ employees,
has content writing jobs to be filled immediately
Now Hiring Web Content Developer and Digital Marketing Specialist
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a world-class, technologically advanced consulting and Engineering firm with extensive testing and inspection capabilities. With headquarters in Marietta, GA and over 20 branch offices and over 800 employees scattered throughout the US, ATS has established an excellent reputation within the commercial, industrial and legal communities for taking a closer look with our metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensic and consulting engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services.
Our Marketing Department is currently seeking a Full Time Web Content Developer.
- Create original content for company webpages, websites, newsletters, press releases, and promotional articles
- Identify and target strategic keywords
- Develop and implement PPC and SEO Strategies
- Create link building strategies
- Manage and post to social media networks
- Use Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other seo tools and software
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising and/or marketing.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work as team
- Ability to work independently
Not Required But Nice To Know:
- HTML and CSS
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401k with matching contribution, quarterly bonus opportunity, tuition reimbursement, paid training, paid holidays, and a generous paid time off/vacation package.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race,color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.