Rope Access Wind Turbine Inspectors and Inspections
Just a few of the important credentials held by our dedicated staff members include but are not limited to things like:
- AWI Inspectors
- Advanced NDT Certifications
- P.E. - Professional Engineer
- API Inspectors and more
Safety Professionals That You Can Trust
At ATS, we don't just offer general wind turbine inspections - we are proud to go above and beyond. Some of the wind turbine inspections and related services provided by Applied Technical Services include:
- Complete NDT testing, both internally and externally, on your wind turbine tower.
- Coating assessment services, also commonly referred to as NACE.
- Complete installation, thorough inspection and proper certification of all "fall arrest" systems and similar components.
- Complete testing of bolt torque.
- ATS performs the installation, inspection and ultimate certification of all anchors, eye-bolts and similar components.
- ATS performs borescope inspection on the turbines themselves.
- Certified professionals will perform a complete visual and photographic inspection of all blades, which can help in identifying for cracking of blades and more.
If you're looking for a new provider to handle your wind turbine inspections or to take care of any other safety issues or considerations that you may have, please feel free to contact Applied Technical Services today for more information.