Rope Access - Dam Surveys and Evalutions
Additionally, our ATS technicians hold a wide variety of licenses, certifications and accreditations, including ones like:
- Advanced NDT Certifications
- Professional Engineers (P.E.)
- Certified Welding Inspectors
- API Inspectors
ATS Services Provided
Our rope access dam inspections are designed to be as thorough as possible, allowing you to maintain both compliance and the safest possible environment for your operations at all times. These services include:
- Visual Inspections
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing
- Industrial Radiography
- Computed Digital Radiography Testing
- Remote Camera Inspections
- Borescope Inspections
- Pipe and Valve Inspections
Applied Technical Services is also proud to offer a variety of dam inspection and maintenance services to meet your important demands, including:
- The performance of a detailed structural inspection of dams.
- The performance of a detailed structural inspection of gates.
- A structural inspection (including non-disruptive testing, or NDT) of penstocks and turbine housing.
- A thorough inspection of all hydraulics utilizing both visual inspection elements and various state-of-the-art NDT methods.
As industry leaders in rope access dam inspections, we want you to know that the safety and security of your environments are important to us. If you're interested in rope access dam inspections, please call Applied Technical Services today.